Classic Spaghetti & Meatballs
This classic meatball recipe will never let you down! Make this a family favorite dinner staple in your house.
- 1 pound Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (26 to 30 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine meatball ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into twelve 2-inch meatballs. Place on rack in broiler pan. Bake in 350°F oven 25 to 30 minutes.
Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
Combine meatballs and spaghetti sauce in large saucepan; heat through, stirring occasionally. Serve over spaghetti; sprinkle with cheese.
Alternative Cooking Method
- Recipe can be made in a 8-quart Air Fryer. Heat Air Fryer to 350°F. Combine meatball ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 12 2-inch meatballs. Place in Air Fryer basket sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 24 to 27 minutes.